Call for coaches - 2018-2019 Season!
Hello all interested coaches! Terrace Ringette is looking for team coaches and managers for the 2018-2019 season! If you are interested or know someone who is, please submit your application by August 1, 2018. Application instructions and further information are below:
How to apply:
- Fill out the Coaching Application Form. Please include your contact information and a short note about yourself, indicating the team you want to coach, some details on your plans for the upcoming season, potential managers you might team up with, and any assistant coaches you might have lined up.
- Email your application to the Terrace Ringette Association Coaching Director, Rebekah Dediluke at firstname.lastname@example.org. If email is not convenient for you, please notify us that you will be submitting your application by mail.
- Complete a Criminal Record Check by preparing the following two documents and submitting them in person to the Terrace RCMP:
- Terrace RCMP Detachment - Police Information Check (Print and fill this form yourself).
- Criminal Record Check Request Letter (Print and fill in your name).
The RCMP will send your completed criminal record check directly to Terrace Ringette Association. It is extremely important that all of our on-ice volunteers have valid Criminal Record Checks on file each season. We require updated Criminal Record Checks every 2 years.
Please remember that the head coach position is a key role and we are looking for positive role models who will act and dress to represent Terrace Ringette as the quality and professional association that we are, on and off the ice!
Further Information and Training
All coaches and team staff must complete the free online Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) course for coaches. Please submit your course certification to Rebekah Dediluke (contact info below) as soon as possible.
There will be a meeting for all coaches, managers and interested assistant coaches during the first week of our power skating sessions. You will be contacted prior to this meeting.
For information on upcoming coaching clinics, please visit our Coaches' Corner. Attending a Referee clinic online or in person is also recommended, especially for new coaches.
Terrace Ringette Association will provide a coaching honourarium for all Northern League tournaments. Please see our policy here.
If you have any questions or would like to be in touch with the Coaching Director, Rebekah Dediluke, please email email@example.com.
Terrace Ringette Association
PO Box 531