Thank you for taking the time to coach a Terrace Ringette team!
Please see Important Notes at the end of this page.
Terrace Ringette Coaching Documentation:
Clinics & Training:
- BC Ringette - Coaching Clinics
- Respect In Sport for parents and coaches
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
- Making Ethical Decision (MED)
- ViaSport British Columbia Coaching Course Calendar (some courses available by home study)
- Blank rink diagrams
- Ringette rules - simple overview
- Sample practice plans
- Ringette Canada - Coaches
- Coaching Association of Canada (CAC)
- All coaches and team staff must complete and submit a Criminal Record Check. For more information on this process, please visit our Call for Coaches.
- All coaches and team staff must complete the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) online course for coaches. Please provide your course completion certificate to Rebekah Dediluke before your first ice session.
- Terrace Ringette will reimburse coaches the costs of registration for coaching, ethics, prevention-in-motion, and managers' courses.
- Terrace Ringette will provide a coaching honourarium for tournaments. Please see our policy here.
- Terrace Ringette's Director of Coaching is Rebekah Dediluke. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.